Global Grub's Blog: Adventures in Cooking
February 03, 2019
Ready to try your hand at making mochi ice cream? Then it’s decision time! What flavor combinations will you use? The options are only limited to your favorite ice creams. Use our ideas here, or get even more creative…
September 25, 2018
September 21, 2018
April 21, 2015
- California Roll: crab, avocado, cucumber (or substitute crab with salmon or teriyaki chicken, or additionally top with a salmon or spicy tuna)
- Spicy Tuna Roll: spicy tuna, cucumber
- Tempura Roll: shrimp tempura, optional avocado
- Philly Roll: salmon, cream cheese, cucumber
- Veggie Roll: any assortment of veggies
- Sushi Sides: optional
- Sake and Beer: optional but highly recommended
April 12, 2015
- Date Nights: Skip restaurant crowds and/or get involved after the kiddos go to bed. Turn this date night in into a fun adventure, cooking side-by-side with some music and drinks within reach, of course!
- Dinner Parties: Serve your guests something new and exciting (and be confident that it'll turn out great!). Better yet, have your guests roll up their sleeves too... the Sushi Kit is particularly fun to make as a group. Check out How to Throw a Sushi Party.
- Family Fun: Let your little ones act as your sous chef, exposing them to...