Sushi Making Kit
$ 27.99 USD– Sold Out
Take your love of sushi to a whole new level by learning to make your own homemade sushi rolls... because it's as much fun to eat as it is to make! This Sushi Making Kit includes the unique shelf stable ingredients to make 8 sushi rolls to share. Plus, there's even a bamboo rolling mat. Just add your favorite fresh fillings (get creative!), gather 'round the kitchen island and let the good times roll.
Sushi Rice, Nori, Rice Vinegar Powder, Sesame Seeds, Wasabi Powder, Rolling Mat, Instructions. Sushi Kit makes 8 rolls (48 pieces).
With the unique shelf stable ingredients already included in the sushi making kit, you’ll just need a few basic items, plus any fresh fillings you’d like to use.
- Soy sauce
- Your favorite sushi fillings. The options are endless, but here's some inspiration you can mix and match:
- Protein ideas: crab, sushi-grade tuna, salmon (cooked or sushi-grade), shrimp, teriyaki chicken, tofu
- Veggie/fruit ideas: cucumber, avocado, asparagus, mushrooms, daikon, sprouts, jalapeno, mango
- Sauce ideas: spicy mayo (chili sauce like Sriracha + mayo), sweet chili sauce, ponzu sauce, eel sauce
- For raw fish, make sure it is “sushi grade.” Ask the butcher at your local market for sushi grade fish.
- Use a sharp knife and slice fish at a 90 degree angle against the natural grain or tendon of the fish to ensure each piece is not overly tough.
- Let the good times rolls by turning your sushi making adventure into a sushi party! Prep the sushi rice and sushi fillings beforehand. Invite your guests over and have them assemble their own sushi rolls. They can even bring Japanese-inspired sides or drinks, like edamame or sake.