How much is shipping?
Take advantage of FREE shipping for orders over $49 (choose that option during checkout). Or, on the shopping cart page, use the shipping rates calculator by entering your state and zip code.
When will I receive my order?
- Please allow up to 1 week to process orders, plus the time to ship (usually 2-5 days via USPS or UPS). If you need the kit by a specific date, email Hello@GlobalGrub.com so we can try to accommodate.
Can I include a gift note?
- Definitely. Include your brief gift message on the shopping cart page where there's a text box that says "any special instructions."
What's your return policy?
- We want you to be happy! If you aren't, email Hello@GlobalGrub.com within 2 weeks of receiving your order, so we can either credit your account or send replacement kits.
Are any kits gluten-free?
- Yes, these kits are gluten free: Sushi Kit, Tamale Kit, Jerk Kit, Pad Thai Kit, Tikka Kit
What's the shelf life?
- Expiration dates are located on the bottom of each package, but typically range from 3 months to 1 year.
Is the packaging recyclable?
- Yes, all of it. Please join us in being green.
Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately, not at this time.
How do you come up with your kit recipes?
- The recipes are inspired by my travels or authentic recipes from family or friends. Then I go into kitchen testing mode (it gets quite repetitive at our house during this stage). Once I feel I have mastered a recipe, I do a ton of taste testing, recruiting family, friends and Global Grub fans (BTW, wanna be a future kit tester? Email me at Hello@GlobalGrub.com). Finally, I make any necessary tweaks and... ta-da, a new DIY kit is born!