Pad Thai - Make it Yours!
Follow the Global Grub Pad Thai Kit to the "T" or get creative and Make it Yours!
Here are some ways to Make it Yours:
- Keep it vegetarian (there's lots of goodies like tofu anyways)
- Add some veggies, like broccoli and carrots
- Use chicken AND shrimp
- Be heavy handed with the chili flakes and make it nice and spicy
- Speaking of chili flakes, sriracha is a great option to spice things up too
- Serve it up like a present in a pretty egg wrap
I'd love to hear other ideas from you!
Also in Global Grub's Blog: Adventures in Cooking
Grow with us! We're always on the hunt for good people, so feel free to email us (Hello@GlobalGrub.com) with your area of expertise or apply to the current positions.
Whether you're new to deep frying or a self-proclaimed professional like my grandma, heating the oil to the right temp is critical for deep frying success. The best foolproof way to gauge and maintain frying oil temp is to use a deep fry thermometer. We always recommend using one, but if you don't have one, where there's a will, there's a way! Here's a popular technique, plus some great deep frying techniques.