Mochi Ice Cream Kit
$ 31.99 USD
Give your ice cream a Japanese twist! This DIY Mochi Ice Cream Kit includes the unique shelf stable ingredients, and cooking tools so you can successfully make your own mochi. Just add your own favorite ice cream. Plus this reusable mochi making kit makes 4 batches so you can keep experimenting with different mochi flavors combos. The very best part?... Making mochi memories with your fellow mochi-loving family and friends!
Sweet Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Matcha Powder, Cocoa Powder, Ice Cream Mold, Dough Cutter, Cooking Instructions. Mochi Kit makes 32 pieces (4 batches of 8)
With the unique shelf stable ingredients already included in the mochi kit, you’ll only need 2 basic ingredients:
- Your favorite FIRM ice cream
The kit includes detailed instructions. Also, check out our video on how to make your own mochi using our DIY Mochi Ice Cream Kit:
- Our reusable mochi kit makes 4 batches. Each batch makes 8 pieces of mochi for a total of 32 pieces.
- Use firm ice cream only! Soft ice creams, sorbets, or frozen yogurts can be difficult to work with.
- Microwave cooking times are based on average watts; lower wattage microwaves will require longer cook times.
- Be prepared: mochi dough is VERY sticky! Use lots of potato starch and embrace the mess.
- It may look like the dough you cut with the dough cutter is too small, but trust us, it’s the perfect size. Remember to stretch the dough circles around each scoop of ice cream to create a perfect mochi ball.
- Get creative with your ice cream and mochi flavor combinations! Love fruit? Prefer vanilla instead of chocolate? Check out our Mochi Flavor Ideas blog and get inspired for your next batch of mochi!