Tagine Kit - Make it Yours!
Follow the Global Grub Tagine Kit to the "T" or get creative and Make it Yours!
Here are some ways to Make it Yours:
- Use lamb for a heartier stew flavor (if you like lamb, definitely go this route); use chicken for a lighter stew
- Decide how sweet you want to go by adding or holding back on the honey
- Make it vegetarian with an all sorts of veggies, such carrots, zucchini, butternut squash, eggplant, peas, etc.
- To make it gluten-free, substitute the couscous with some quinoa or gluten-free bread
- But speaking of bread, a nice and crusty loaf is excellent for soaking up and enjoying all the flavorful sauce
- Make it ahead! This is one of those dishes that gets even better with time; the flavors seem to intensify overnight!
Also in Global Grub's Blog: Adventures in Cooking
Grow with us! We're always on the hunt for good people, so feel free to email us (Hello@GlobalGrub.com) with your area of expertise or apply to the current positions.
Whether you're new to deep frying or a self-proclaimed professional like my grandma, heating the oil to the right temp is critical for deep frying success. The best foolproof way to gauge and maintain frying oil temp is to use a deep fry thermometer. We always recommend using one, but if you don't have one, where there's a will, there's a way! Here's a popular technique, plus some great deep frying techniques.