Tagine Kit - Make it Yours!
Follow the Global Grub Tagine Kit to the "T" or get creative and Make it Yours!
Here are some ways to Make it Yours:
- Use lamb for a heartier stew flavor (if you like lamb, definitely go this route); use chicken for a lighter stew
- Decide how sweet you want to go by adding or holding back on the honey
- Make it vegetarian with an all sorts of veggies, such carrots, zucchini, butternut squash, eggplant, peas, etc.
- To make it gluten-free, substitute the couscous with some quinoa or gluten-free bread
- But speaking of bread, a nice and crusty loaf is excellent for soaking up and enjoying all the flavorful sauce
- Make it ahead! This is one of those dishes that gets even better with time; the flavors seem to intensify overnight!
Also in Global Grub's Blog: Adventures in Cooking
Global Grub is my first (unofficial) baby. So to think my “baby” just turned 7… well, it really blows my mind! It all started with a dream… the dream of owning my own business. You could say the entrepreneurial bug hit when...