Tikka Kit - Make it Yours!
Follow the Global Grub Tikka Kit to the "T" or get creative and Make it Yours!
Here are some ways to Make it Yours:
- The kits makes an abundance of sauce, so in addition to the 2 Ibs of chicken, add some potatoes and green beans to round out the meal
- Speaking of, this can easily be made vegetarian by using potatoes, green beans, peas and/or tofu
- Get some naan bread, makes a great side with all that extra curry sauce
- Make it as spicy (or not) as you wish. It's not that spicy with the two serranos but if you want to tone things done, use one only or remove all seeds
- You can easily make this dairy free by using a yogurt substitute (for the meat marinade) and milk substitute (for the sauce), such as coconut milk (just don't use as much and taste as you go, since coconut milk is much sweeter)
- Wrap it up, burrito style!
Also in Global Grub's Blog: Adventures in Cooking
Global Grub is my first (unofficial) baby. So to think my “baby” just turned 7… well, it really blows my mind! It all started with a dream… the dream of owning my own business. You could say the entrepreneurial bug hit when...
Global Grub is thrilled to announce its latest partnership with a fellow Bay Area company, Little Passports. Global Grub’s DIY Sushi Kit is available as an add-on item to their Japan Explorers Kit as well as an everyday item…