$ 31.99 USD– Sold Out
Make your own Italian masterpiece with a little help from this ravioli making kit. Roll up your sleeves and start with the perfect pasta dough made from 00 flour. Then, make the delicious gourmet filling with porcini mushrooms and form the tasty "pillows" with the ravioli stamp for that classic square ravioli shape. Plus the ravioli kit includes a jar of truffle-infused oil to finish off the dish (and use again).
00 Flour, Dried Porcini Mushrooms, Truffle Oil (a jar for your pantry!), Ravioli Stamp, Cooking Instructions. Ravioli Kit makes about 35 ravioli
- 2/3 cup ricotta (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 small shallot
- 2 garlic cloves
- Basics: 2 eggs, olive oil, salt, pepper
- Optional: pine nuts for garnishing, alternate sauce
- Pasta machines make ravioli making life easier (recommended), but you can alternatively use a rolling pin + "elbow grease."
- Make the sheet of pasta nice and thin, allowing the filling to be the much deserved star. It should be so thin that you can see through it.
- Be sure to seal each ravioli without air bubbles. Moisten the edges of each ravioli and carefully seal each ravioli, removing any trapped air along the way.